Mobile passes offer the convenience of purchasing and displaying your student monthly pass on your mobile device. No need to pre-pay or wait for a paper ticket in the mail.
Getting started is easy.
1. Login to TreeHouse to enroll.
2. Select “Initial Enrollment” under the “Help & Services” section of the Student tab.
3. Fill in all required fields on the registration form utilizing your drew.edu email address.
4. Verify your full-time status.
5. Download the NJ TRANSIT App and buy your Mobile Student Monthly Pass.
After you sign up, the discounted student pass can be purchased directly from the NJ TRANSIT mobile app.
Passes may be purchased from the 19th of the preceding month through the 10th of the month that the pass is valid.
If you are an existing Mobile Student Monthly customer, you need to reactivate your account at the start of each semester. Here’s how:
1. Login to TreeHouse to reactivate your account.
2. Select “Re-Enrollment” under the “Help & Services” section of the Student tab.
2. Login to NJ TRANSIT with your drew.edu email and the password.
3. Verify your full-time status.
4. Buy your Mobile Student Monthly Pass.
·Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only.
·Each student is eligible to receive one discounted monthly pass per month.
·Passes are non-transferable.
·Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancellation of the student’s monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.