The Continuing University Education (CUE) Program at Drew welcomes students ages 24 and older who want to earn their undergraduate degree in the liberal arts. CUE students are a diverse group of people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. They include first-time college students, transfer students, veterans and those returning to complete a degree started years before. CUE students share a common passion for learning, a desire to challenge themselves intellectually and the goal of advancing their careers and lives.


The CUE program is home to approximately 50 adult students, some full and some part-time. CUE students fulfill the same degree requirements, enjoy the same distinguished faculty and attend the same small, intimate classes as Drew’s traditional-aged students. They have the same access to our graduate-level library, honors programs, counseling and internship facilities, independent research projects and special international and off-campus study opportunities as their younger classmates. More information about the academic programs can be found on the College of Liberal Arts website.

At the same time, Drew recognizes that older students have different needs and face unique challenges in returning to school. With that in mind, the Office of Continuing Education provides specialized support for adult learners, starting with individualized pre-admissions counseling, a streamlined admissions process and an orientation designed especially for returning students. Unlike other Drew undergraduates, CUE students may elect to attend classes full-time or part-time.


International students ages 24 and older are also welcome to apply to Drew’s undergraduate college through the CUE program.

Stringent financial reporting is, however, a prerequisite to the granting of a U.S. visa for an entering international student. As part of the application process to the College of Liberal Arts, proof of all financial resources must be provided.

International students should apply via the Common Application online and submit the application materials listed on the International Applicant Checklist.

Result from English Proficiency Exam – TOEFL or IELTS.  This requirement may be waived in the case of students who have earned an associates degree at a U.S. community college.

All foreign college/university transcript must be submitted to an outside agency such as the World Education Services for a course-by-course evaluation.  Once the transcript has been evaluated the agency should forward the record to Drew along with the original transcript.

Certification of Finances

International Student Financial Aid Application.  Required if applying for need based financial aid.

A Notarized and Signed copy of the Application for Form I-20 and Affidavit (s) of Support. A copy of the Affidavit of Support should be provided for each sponsor. The application for Form I-20 and the Affidavit (s) of Support are not required to be submitted until after admission, but providing these documents with your application can help expedite the issuance of your Form I-20. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who is currently studying and living abroad, you do NOT need to fill out these documents.


If you are admitted to Drew as a full-time adult student and your financial aid forms indicate that you need financial assistance to attend, you can expect aid in the form of a “package,” which may consist of grants, work programs, and loans. In addition, the University awards merit scholarships to transfer students; awards are offered in various increments and are based on strength of candidacy. Most forms of financial assistance are not available to part-time students.

Drew offers extremely limited financial assistance for adult international students.  International students are not eligible for any forms of federal financial assistance, including loans or work-study.


Drew offers merit scholarships to recognize the accomplishments of full-time students who have earned a grade point average of 3.25 or better during their previous post-secondary academic work. These renewable awards range from $15,000 to $23,000 annually, depending on your grade point average at your previous school.  Members of Phi Theta Kappa will be eligible for an additional $3,000 scholarship.


Apply for financial assistance as early as possible. It is important to remember that it takes several weeks for financial assistance forms to be processed.

More information can be found on the Financial Aid Department website, or by calling the Office of Continuing Education at (973) 408-3400.


For information on Fees and Tuition, see the Tuition and Fee Schedules page.


We are delighted that you will be taking classes at Drew during the upcoming semester. Please review the information posted below and address areas that pertain to you before the start of classes.

Orientation for new Special & Visiting, Post-Baccalaureate and High School Enrichment Program students will be conducted on a one-on-one basis through the Office of Continuing Education. Please contact Sunita Bhargava at sbhargav@drew.edu or 973-408-3400 to schedule an appointment.


All incoming students are required to complete health forms and provide proof of immunization as part of their enrollment. These forms must be completed in full online. The immunization record will have to be completed and signed by your physician before it is returned to Health Services.

Students should start this process by visiting “MyHealthPortal” under the “Help and Services” heading on the left hand side of their TreeHouse portal. Please note that the Physical Examination is optional for Special and Visiting, Post Baccalaureate and High School Enrichment program students.

All health forms must be submitted before students will be allowed to continue registration or occupy housing. Students without completed health forms risk being de-enrolled from classes.

For additional information regarding health forms, please contact Health Services at 973-408-3414 or health@drew.edu.


On-campus housing is available on a space-availability basis to full-time students attending between 12 and 21 credits per semester. If you are interested in housing on campus, please contact Residence Life & Housing at 973-408-3394 or reslife@drew.edu.

NOTE: campus housing is not available to high school students.


As a Drew student, you will receive a network account giving you access to your Drew email account, Moodle, and TreeHouse, the online portal for student information. Your Drew uLogin information is sent electronically upon admission to the email address you provided on your application form. If you have not received your uLogin information, please contact Sunita Bhargava at 973-408-3400 or sbhargav@drew.edu.

Once you have your uLogin, please visit drew.edu/activate to activate your network account.  You won’t be able to register until your account has been activated.


All students are assigned an academic adviser. Students work in consultation with their adviser in making registration selections. If you have not registered for your fall classes, please contact Sunita Bhargava at 973-408-3400 or sbhargav@drew.edu.

Please review the fall course list available through TreeHouse by clicking “Look Up Classes” under “Registration Tools.” You can put together a list of courses that you are interested in and then contact your academic advisor to review your selection.

For detailed instructions on how to register using TreeHouse, please visit,  https://www.drew.edu/registrar/student/treehouse-and-self-service-registration-instructions

If you have questions regarding the registration process, advising or other issues, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at 973-408-3400.


Begin by registering your car via your TreeHouse portal by clicking on “MyParking” under “Vehicles on Campus.“ Once you have registered your car and paid you bill, you can go to the Department of Public Safety in Pepin Service Center to get your parking decal. Please bring your Drew University Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, your vehicle registration and proof of insurance.

You can get your Identification Card from Student Accounts after your statement of charges have been cleared.


Drew’s Office of Accessibility Services, part of the Center for Academic Excellence, provides reasonable basic accommodations for students with learning differences and physical challenges. Please contact Dana Giroux at 973-408-3962 or dgiroux@drew.edu to discuss your particular situation.


View semester start and end dates, as well as holiday breaks and registration schedules by visiting the Academic Calendar below.


Bills are available through TreeHouse Self Service. Please note that Drew does not mail paper billing statements to student home addresses. Payment is due before the start of classes.

Once logged into TreeHouse, look for the “My Account” box on the right-hand side of the page and click on the link for “Student Account Center.“ This link also provides information on how to pay your bill online with a credit card (for a small surcharge).  You can also pay via check made out to Drew University, at Student Accounts in Holloway Hall.

All students are changed Tuition Refund Insurance and Health Insurance unless they waive out of it through their TreeHouse account. To enroll or waive out of health insurance students must click on “Waive or Enroll in Student Health Insurance” under “My Account” through their TreeHouse portal. All students must also enroll in or waive out of “Tuition Refund Insurance” which is also available through their TreeHouse portal under “My Account.”
If you have any questions about your billing or payment options, please contact Student Accounts at 973-408-3114 or at studentaccounts@drew.edu. Student Accounts is located in Holloway Hall.