• In Morris County, you can call Morristown Medical Center Crisis Intervention (973-540-0100)
• Call 911 or your local hospital’s emergency room
When you have Drew’s student health insurance, you can call CareConnect and talk to a licensed mental health clinician any time, day or night, at 1-888-857-5462.
• National Text Helpline: Text “hi” to 741741
• Online chat: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
• National Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or 1-800-SUICIDE
• Morristown Medical Center Crisis Intervention (973-540-0100)
• Morris Cares Sexual Assault Hotline (973-829-0587)
• The Trevor Project https://www.thetrevorproject.org/ (1-866-488-7386) or text START to 678678. A national 24-hour, toll-free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth.
• Caring Contact: 908-232-2880 can be reached 7:00 am – 11:00 pm (Based on volunteer availability. If your call goes to voicemail, please try back in 15 minutes.) You can call them if you need to talk even if it’s not a life and death emergency.
• National Transgender Support Line: (877) 565-8860, Eastern time: 11 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Mental Health America maintains a list of online, text, and phone crisis help contacts. https://mhanational.org/crisisresources