Student Employment.


Student Employment & Work-Study

Job opportunities are available both on and off campus. There are two types of on-campus student employment: Federal Work-Study  (FWS) and Regular Student Employment (Non Work-Study).

Federal Work-Study awards are based on financial need and will be included in the financial aid awards of those students who qualify. All student employment positions on campus are competitive. Priority in hiring will be given to students who have a Federal Work-Study award. Please note the University does not guarantee placement for any student.  However, the Center for Career Development can provide assistance for students who are beginning the job search process.

Please visit the Career Center’s Student Employment website for complete information.


If you have questions about your specific Work-Study award, please contact or 973-408-3717.

Hiring Managers

Looking to hire a federal work-study or non work-study student employee? Complete the campus student employment placement form.