Where They’re Going: Sam Harvey C’22

“I’m a songwriter and musician. For my senior music capstone I wrote, recorded, and produced my third album, 303, which is available now on all streaming platforms!”

May 2022 – We’re taking a look at where some of the Drew University College of Liberal Arts Class of 2022 is heading.

Sam Harvey C’22

Music and German double major, film studies and Italian double minor

Drew Pagan Society president; Drew Poets Society social media manager; Drew Night Life event staff; Tech Fellow for Music and the Soundscape of Film

Where she’s going

Harvey will attend Rowan University’s Masters in Higher Education Administration program in the fall.

An important mentor

“My Drew Night Life supervisor, William McMillan [coordinator of student engagement], helped me apply to Rowan and gave me so many helpful tips and insight. He helped me reaffirm that this is the path I’d like to take by meeting with me and explaining what actually happens in higher education administration and how to get there. Without Will, I probably wouldn’t have applied to graduate school when I did and I’m so grateful he made the time for me.”

Exploring her interests at Drew

more on the class of 2022