EOF Program Documentation Requirements
Students being considered for Drew’s EOF program (Francis B. Sellers Program) will need to submit documentation upon admission to the program. The checklist below outlines what documentation is required after admission. Documents should be uploaded to our secure online document portal no later than April 15.
Admitted Student EOF Checklist
- 2023-2024 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet OR 2023-2024 Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Supplemental EOS Information Form
- Copies of all 2020 W-2 statements received by both the student and parent(s)
- For Students & Parents Who Filed Taxes in 2020
- You must submit 2020 Federal Tax Return Transcripts, including all schedules. Directions for requesting transcripts are available here.
- For Dependent Student (Living with parent/parents) Who Didn’t File Taxes in 2020
- You must submit a Non-filing Statement available here.
- For Independent Student Who Didn’t File Taxes in 2020
- For Parents Who Didn’t File Taxes in 2020
- Your parents must submit an IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter, which you can obtain with the Get Transcript online. Directions for requesting transcripts are available here.