Declaration or Change of Major and Minor – College of Liberal Arts (CLA) Student Instructions
TO DECLARE OR CHANGE YOUR MAJOR OR MINOR, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
If the above link does not work, please follow these instructions:
Step 1: Copy and paste this link into the address bar of the browser (preferably Chrome), and hit Enter: https://selfservice.drew.edu/prod/bzskmajr.P_Major
Step 2a: If you were already logged into TreeHouse, you will be redirected to the Major/Minor form. Complete the form and submit.
Step 2b: If you were not already logged into TreeHouse, log in now. You will be redirected to the TreeHouse home page. Copy and paste the link above into the address bar again, and you will be redirected to the Major/Minor form. Complete the form and submit.
If Steps 1-2 do not bring you to the Major/Minor form, please complete this Google Form.
If the major or minor you want to declare is not available at the above link, please follow the below steps.
If you are trying to drop a concentration, please use the below form.
Step 1: Confirm your current degree in TreeHouse under the Student tab in the Academic Profile box.
Step 2: Submit CLA Degree/Catalog Change Request with your student information and the major or minor you are attempting to request.
Step 3: Wait for the confirmation email from the Office of the Registrar that your record has been updated.
Step 4: Submit the major or minor request by following the instructions at the top of this page.
Declare or Change Major/Minor Submission Instructions
- Open the Declare or Change Major/Minor form.
- The workflow will display your current Major(s) and Minor(s).
- Under the appropriate heading for the change you want to make (Major Add/Drop or Minor Add/Drop) select an action (Add or Drop) from the “Action” drop-down and select the major/minor from the “Discipline” drop-down and click the ‘Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message that “Your request to [Action, Add or Drop] [Discipline] as your [Major or Minor] has been submitted.” Please see an example below:
- The request will be routed to the appropriate Department Chair for review.
- You will receive an automated email from email@example.com stating that your request has either been Approved or Rejected once the Department Chair submits a decision.