Meal Plans (and Other Options)
Want to eat on campus only at breakfast? Just grab snacks? Have three square meals a day?
That’s totally up to you. Start with your choice of seven meal plans for each semester, then add any extra points you need as you go.
Residential students are required to have meal plans, but anyone on campus can also also use cash, credit cards or campus cash at any dining location.
- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Safety
- Health Services
- Campus Security
- Counseling Services
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Programming
- Office of the Chaplain & Religious Life
- Residence Life & Housing
- Residence Halls
- Meet the Staff
- ID Cards
- Quarantine/Isolation Housing Guidelines
- Community Advisors & House Assistants
- Move Out
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Forms & Requests
- INTO Drew University
- Our Staff
- Student Engagement
- Student Activities
- Diversity Initiatives & Programs
- Clubs and Organizations
- Storage Cabinet Application
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Event Planning
- Club Events
- Student Leader Portal
- Responding to Current Events
- Ad-hoc Request Form
- Club Website Information
- Event Review Form
- Student Organization Policies
- Club Leader Position Information
- Path Instructions for Club Leaders
- Off-Campus Event Registration form
- Digital Signage in the Ehinger Center
- Club Email Access
- Well-being @ Drew
- Community Service
- The Ehinger Center
- Staff Contact
- Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Title IX Office
- File a Report
- Our Staff
- Local, State and National Resources
- Trans* Equality Policy Statement
- Campus Climate Survey Results
- Non-Discrimination of Students on the Basis of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Related Conditions
- Sexual and Relationship Violence and Prevention
What’s Your Pleasure?
Whether you need a pick-me-up or a picnic to go, you’ll find what you need with Treeline Dining at Drew. Enjoy one—or all—of our many food options.
Students gather at the Commons, tucked into the trees, for its all-you-care-to-enjoy dining with made-to-order, restaurant-style meals. With recent renovations fresh as a just-baked cookie, the new to-go boxes, online catering system and vegan and gluten-free dishes draw the crowds.
Ehinger Center Food Court
Cravings, meet the Food Court. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers classic favorites, plus seasonal and on-trend fare. Between the Pizzeria, the Grille Works and the Sandwich Shack, appetites meet their match.
Starbucks and Peet’s Coffee
With two cafes on campus (Starbucks in the Ehinger Center and Peet’s in Brothers College), you always have easy access to power up with a caffeine kick or a treat.
Want to grab a quick snack? Hit up the convenience store in McLendon Hall. You’ll find grab-and-go items and self-serve coffee.
Food trucks are sometimes a highlight of special campus events. From The Empanada Guy to The Thai Elephant, the trucks bring fun new flavors that (literally) spice things up.
Stepping Out for a Bite
Sooner or later, you’ll want to try out the local eateries, and believe us, you will not be disappointed. From pizza at Urban Fire just a hop and a skip away to the Nautilus Diner, delicious opportunities abound.
You’ll Find What You Need to Know at the Treeline
The Treeline Dining website is something you’ll rely on here at Drew.
Daily menus, nutrition calculators and wellness education mean you can eat mindfully even while enjoying the convenience of dining out.
It’s eating made easy, and we think you’ll enjoy it.