No Advance Notice Needed
- Breaking news
- Simple web page updates (just changing a few words on a page)
- Social media posts (if appropriate for our goals and if text, link and image are readily available)
2 Weeks in Advance
- Email blasts and/or campaigns
- Online paid event registration forms
1 Month in Advance
- Social media (paid posts or event promotion)
- News story to be shared on drew.edu/stories
- Web page updates (new single page or changes to a few existing pages without significant redesign)
2+ Months in Advance
- Print projects (mailed or unmailed)
- Communications planning
- Complex web jobs (new web section with several pages, significant redesign to existing site)
- Multi-component projects (more than one type of deliverable)
- Pitching to the media
Please complete this form for all web job requests, including page edits, new pages, etc.
To initiate print and other non-web work with us, please complete the form below. This includes photography requests, print job requests, social media requests, design requests, email requests, and news coverage requests.
Be sure to include final text, links, and/or images needed to complete the job. Please note that the department requesting the job will be responsible for all costs related to printing, design time, and other production related costs.