See What the Library Has for You
Have a project, but not sure how to get started? Want a quiet place to prep for exams or a comfortable space for your study group? Trying to locate a rare book or article? The Drew Libraries can help!
- Electronic research resources, including journal articles, books, ebooks, databases and media
- Books in print and ebook form
- Scholarly journals, newspapers and magazines
- Streaming videos and films
- Federal government document depository
- Unique special collections
- Study areas and group study rooms
- Reference librarians to assist you
- Printing, scanning, copiers and public computers
The first floor of the library building also houses the Academic Commons including the Technology Help Desk, the Instructional Technology Center and the Center for Academic Excellence (Writing Support, Tutoring Services and Academic Coaching).
Library Feedback Form
We want your feedback! Please let us know what we’re doing well, where we could improve, and what changes will make the Library a better place.
Thank you for your interest and support.