Drew University diplomas are 8 x 10 inches and displays the awarded degree.
- At the undergraduate level, Latin honors and specialized honors are also printed on the diploma.
Students receive a diploma cover if they attend the ceremony, they are not mailed to students.
Diplomas are mailed to the address provided on the graduation application. Students can view their graduation application by following the instructions on this page.
Diploma Order Requests
The university cannot release a diploma to a student who has active holds. To ensure you are not paying before your diploma can be released, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Check if You Have Active Holds
- Login to TreeHouse (if you do not remember your TreeHouse login, there are instructions on the right of the TreeHouse login page to direct you on how to reset your password.)
- Under the “Student” tab look in the “Academic Profile” box (usually top-center).
- Click “Holds” from the bottom of the box to view any holds on your account.
- If you have an active hold, please review holds chart to see which office to contact to resolve you hold.
Step 2: Ordering, Payment, and Mailing
If you would like to place an order for a copy of your diploma or a replacement, please fill out the Diploma Request Form.
- The above link will take you to a third-party Credential Request website where you can select your conferral date, shipping method and address.
- CeCredential Trust uses PayPal to collect payment. A PayPal account is not required as you can select ‘Credit Card’ then ‘Continue as Guest’ to pay for the replacement.
Diplomas will not be released to students who still have active holds on their account.
Replacement paper diplomas cost $20 + associated shipping costs:
- + $10 domestic shipping
- + $20 express domestic, international, or express international
Students who graduated prior to 2022 also have the option to request an electronic diploma (CeDiploma) for $55.00. Please see the links at the bottom of this page for additional information about a CeDiploma.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing after payment is received. During commencement peak time, March through May, replacement diplomas may take 8-10 weeks to process.
Never Received a Diploma
Students who have not received their diploma within the calendar year of degree conferral should e-mail Regist@drew.edu with their name and student ID number to have us verify where it was sent. If needed, a diploma will be resent at no cost within the calendar year of the degree conferral.
- e.g. If you received your degree in May 2019, we will resend you a diploma at no cost up until December 2019.
- e.g. If you received your degree in August 2019, we will resend you a diploma at no cost up until December 2019.
- e.g. If you received your degree in January 2020, we will resend you a diploma at no cost up until December 2020.
Students who have graduated in prior years will need to follow the above steps to reorder a diploma.
CeDiploma® (digital diploma)
Beginning 2022, all graduated students receive a CeDiploma®, a certified electronic version of their diploma. It is an official, secure, and verifiable PDF version of the diploma. Students are sent an email with instructions on how to set up a free account to have lifetime access to the CeCredential.