College of Liberal Arts Musical Instruction Registration
MUSICAL INSTRUCTION REGISTRATION HAS CHANGED!
Students continuing to take lessons at the same level with their instructor can register for lessons through TreeHouse with their appropriate PIN.
- Students seeking to take lessons on a new instrument must be placed into a section even if they are/have taken lessons on a different instrument.
First Time Lessons:
All students registering for lessons for the first time must be placed into the appropriate section of voice or instrumental lessons before registering for the class, if a student attempts to register without placement, they will receive a “Prerequisite and Test Score” registration error message. “Music Instruction Placement” will require students to contact the coordinator of their area of study before registering for lessons:
Voice students shall contact Prof. Trevor Weston firstname.lastname@example.org and will have an audition/interview with the voice faculty to assess your background and current level of vocal ability, in order to match you with the appropriate instructor.
- Voice students who place into a level 100 class need a test code/score of DMPV 1.
- Voice students who place into a level 300 class need a test code/score of DMPV 2.
Instrumental students shall contact Prof. David Iskowitz, at email@example.com (Coordinator of Private Instrumental Studies) for an interview and placement with the appropriate instructor.
- Instrument students who place into a level 100 class need a test score of 1 with the appropriate test code (listed below).
- Instrument students who place into a level 300 class need a test score of 2 with the appropriate test code (listed below).
|Brass = DMPB||Guitar = DMPG||Keyboard = DMPK|
|Percussion = DMPP||Strings = DMPS||Woodwind = DMPW|
You will not be able to register for lessons if you have not gone through the placement process.