Sexual and Relationship Violence
Drew University strives to maintain a safe environment that is free from gender-based intimidation, harassment and discrimination, including sexual and relationship violence. Sexual assault, sexual harassment, or sexual misconduct of any nature violates the Drew’s core values and policy.
In accordance with Title IX and the Violence Against Women Act, Drew University works to create a campus environment that eliminates sexual harassment, prevents its reoccurrence and addresses the effects it can have on the campus community.
Additional information about Drew’s polices can be found here.
There are a variety of ways to report an incident of Sexual and Relationship Violence, including:
- Our online reporting form that goes to our Title IX Coordinator
- Via email to the Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris County Sexual Assault Center Hotline: 973-829-0587
- JBWS Relationship Violence Hotline: 1-877-R-U-ABUSED
- Madison PD: 973-593-3000 or 911
- Morris County Prosecutor’s Office: 973-285-6200