Eco-Reps promote environmentally responsible behavior in their residence halls including energy conservation, recycling, responsible water behavior and more!
Learn More About Eco Reps
Eco Reps Lead Programming in the Residence Halls:
- Energy competition (November)
- RecycleMania (February through April) and the Recycling Audit
- Earth Week (April )
- Weekly checking recycling and trash bins for contamination
- Each Eco-Rep serves as a resource for residence halls and assists with and provides programs and activities related to environmental sustainability. Eco-Reps must meet with their Resident Assistant and/or Resident Director of Residence Life for their area at least once a month to plan and coordinate upcoming programs and activities.
Eco Reps Contacts
|Holloway||Addison Del Mastroemail@example.com|
|Eberhardt & Townhouses||Alvinn Cameron Paulinofirstname.lastname@example.org|
DEAL – Drew Environmental Action League
The mission of the Drew Environmental Action League is to increase campus awareness of environmental issues. The group’s members work to promote activism and positive change towards a more sustainable world. The group hosts the annual reforestation of the campus called Fern Fest and provides environmental volunteer opportunities for Drew students.
Join the DEAL weekly meetings on Wednesdays 6pm in EC 1867 Lounge.
TERRA- Transforming Ecological and Religious Resources into Action
TERRA includes students in the Theological School and in the Graduate Division of Religion. TERRA’s goals are to:
- Raise awareness of ecological issues on campus as well as in our communities and our world
- Foster active participation of students in ecological movements and activities
- Engage religious traditions in ecological values and activities, and to celebrate those religious groups that are already actively engaged in environmental activism.
Reach out through the TERRA Facebook Group