- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Safety
- Health Services
- Campus Security
- Counseling Services
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Programming
- Office of the Chaplain & Religious Life
- Residence Life & Housing
- Residence Halls
- Meet the Staff
- ID Cards
- Quarantine/Isolation Housing Guidelines
- Community Advisors & House Assistants
- Move Out
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Forms & Requests
- INTO Drew University
- Our Staff
- Student Engagement
- Student Activities
- Diversity Initiatives & Programs
- Clubs and Organizations
- Storage Cabinet Application
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Event Planning
- Club Events
- Student Leader Portal
- Responding to Current Events
- Ad-hoc Request Form
- Club Website Information
- Event Review Form
- Student Organization Policies
- Club Leader Position Information
- Path Instructions for Club Leaders
- Off-Campus Event Registration form
- Digital Signage in the Ehinger Center
- Club Email Access
- Well-being @ Drew
- Community Service
- The Ehinger Center
- Staff Contact
- Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Title IX Office
- File a Report
- Our Staff
- Local, State and National Resources
- Trans* Equality Policy Statement
- Campus Climate Survey Results
- Non-Discrimination of Students on the Basis of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Related Conditions
- Sexual and Relationship Violence and Prevention
At Drew, all students are welcome and celebrated members of the community. It is our priority to have all students feel authentically acknowledged and seen, and we acknowledge that as unique individuals, the needs of our student body will vary. It is our hope that the resources shared below will serve as a useful guide for members of The Forest.
WHAT IS THE POLICY ON DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT AT DREW?
You can read Drew’s police here. The policy embodies the University’s commitment to creating and maintaining a diverse and open educational and working community.
ARE SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY INCLUDED IN THE NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY?
IS THERE AN ACTIVE LGBTQ+ STUDENT ORGANIZATION AT DREW?
Yes! SAGA (Sexuality & Gender Alliance) in the College of Liberal Arts and SPECTRUM in the Theological School. You can visit both online at path.drew.edu
ARE THERE CAMPUS RESOURCES FOR LGBTQ+ STUDENTS?
Yes. This site serves as a hub to connect students, faculty and staff with LGBTQ+ resources across campus. Check back often as we are frequently adding updates and information as it becomes available.
IS RESLIFE LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY?
Yes! We work to ensure that all of our students who choose to live on campus are safe, happy and comfortable. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We’d love to meet with you!
I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THE WAY MY NAME APPEARS. WHERE DO I START?
For changing your name in the Drew system please use this change of personal information form (though the Registrar’s office). If you are looking for information on a legal name change this resource will help you get started on the legal name change process.