We are excited to honor and feature some of the great accomplishments of our Drew Theological School faculty.
Drew Theo in the News
- Teaching Sexuality and Religion, co-edited by Dr. Kate Ott, made the BookAuthority’s “30 Best New Sociology eBooks To Read in 2022” list.
- Dr. Catherine Keller wins a 2022 Gold Illumination Book Award for Facing Apocalypse.
- Professor Mark Miller, Director of Craig Chapel and Professor of Church Music, interviewed in Religion News Service article entitled, “What are God’s Pronouns? How the Church Today is (or isn’t) Gendering God.”
Theo Focus on Faculty Series
- Sitting down and listening with Rev. Dr. Gary Simpson
- Looking toward the future with Dr. Catherine Keller
- Sharing and conversing with Rev. Dr. Tanya Linn Bennett
- How place shaped voices with Rev. Dr. Althea Spencer-Miller
- On global upbringings with Dr. Chris Boesel
- Thinking about health and faith with Dr. Kenneth Ngwa
- On the importance of music and worship with Professor Mark Miller
- Assessing the complexities of technology and faith with Dr. Kate Ott
Recent Faculty Publications
- Kenneth N. Ngwa, Let My People Live: An Africana Reading of Exodus (Westminster John Knox)
- Chris Boesel, In Kierkegaard’s Garden with the Poppy Blooms (Lexington Books)
- Catherine Keller, Facing Apocalypse (Orbis Books)