The Office of the Registrar provides notary services for transcripts, diplomas, and enrollment verifications via mail.
NOTARIZATION REQUEST PROCESS
Notarizing a Transcript: complete the notarization request form (link at the end of this section) then submit a transcript request (following the appropriate instructions for your student status) and select “Hold for Degree” when asked in the transcript request process. This will ensure the transcript will not automatically be sent without notarization.
- The mailing address should be where you want all notarized items to be sent (if requesting more than a transcript to be notarized, the office will bundle all documents together to be mailed.)
- Select the mailing type and make a payment (if needed) to your student account. Notarized items will not be send priority or FedEx until payment is received.
Notarizing a Diploma: complete the notarization request form (link at the end of this section) then
- if you are providing the diploma to be notarized, please mail it to: Office of the Registrar Drew University, 36 Madison Ave, Madison, NJ 07940.
- If you are not also ordering a transcript to be notarized, please include a self-addressed prepaid envelope with the address you want the diploma to be sent once notarized.
- if you need to order a copy of your diploma, please complete the Diploma Request Form using Office of the Registrar Drew University, 36 Madison Ave, Madison, NJ 07940 as the mailing address.
- Please note, it may take up to 6 weeks for the diploma to be delivered to the university unless expedited shipping is chosen.
Notarizing an Certification of Enrollment: complete the top of the Certification of Enrollment, providing a physical address for mailing, and submit it via the notarization request form (link at the end of this section).
Apostille Process (May take up to one month for the entire process):
- Request the notarization of your Drew University documents (transcript/diploma) using the instructions above and have them mailed back to you.
- Complete the application for Apostille at the following New Jersey Apostille web address: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/apostilles.shtml
- You will need to pay for the apostille and provide a self-addressed, pre-paid envelope along with your documents to the state.
Notarized Copies of a Transcript or a Diploma
If you only require an exact copy of your transcript or diploma, you can take the original to any local notary. They will make a copy and certify that it is a true and exact copy of the document.