ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Contact the Commencement team!
Please note: degrees are conferred in May, and all diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the graduation application.
Diplomas typically arrive within 8-10 weeks after the conferral date, with international mailings being on the longer end of the time range.
Congratulations from Senator Booker
Check out the video below offering well wishes from U.S. Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey to the Class of 2023!
Student Commencement Speakers
Three students, one from each school, addressed their peers and guests at their respective ceremony:
Adrian Mendoza T’23 | Drew Theological School
Claudia Savickas G’23 | Caspersen School of Graduate Studies
Harrison Neal C’23 | College of Liberal Arts
- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Safety
- Health Services
- Campus Security
- Counseling Services
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Programming
- Office of the Chaplain & Religious Life
- Residence Life & Housing
- Residence Halls
- Meet the Staff
- ID Cards
- Quarantine/Isolation Housing Guidelines
- Community Advisors & House Assistants
- Move Out
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Forms & Requests
- INTO Drew University
- Our Staff
- Student Engagement
- Student Activities
- Diversity Initiatives & Programs
- Clubs and Organizations
- Storage Cabinet Application
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Event Planning
- Club Events
- Student Leader Portal
- Responding to Current Events
- Ad-hoc Request Form
- Club Website Information
- Event Review Form
- Student Organization Policies
- Club Leader Position Information
- Path Instructions for Club Leaders
- Off-Campus Event Registration form
- Digital Signage in the Ehinger Center
- Club Email Access
- Well-being @ Drew
- Community Service
- The Ehinger Center
- Staff Contact
- Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Title IX Office
- File a Report
- Our Staff
- Local, State and National Resources
- Trans* Equality Policy Statement
- Campus Climate Survey Results
- Non-Discrimination of Students on the Basis of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Related Conditions
- Sexual and Relationship Violence and Prevention
Thank you to all who celebrated the accomplishments of our graduates at Commencement 2023 on
May 12-13, 2023!
Missed joining us virtually? View the recordings below.
COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY PHOTOS
A special thanks to our amazing photographer, Lynne DeLade, for capturing the joy of Commencement 2023!
Individual Graduate Photography
All graduate photos taken by our partner at Lors Photography are now available for download/purchase below.
Commemorative Commencement Program Request
In an effort to honor our mission to reduce waste, Drew will be distributing the commemorative 2023 Commencement program, which includes awards, honors, and full graduate lists for all three schools, by request only.
The request period for this mailing has closed. Questions? Email our team at email@example.com.
Commencement 2023 occured over two days, shared below. Each outdoor ceremony was approximately two hours in length and featured school- and area-specific programming.
There was no limit on the number of guests for each graduate.
Friday, May 12
Drew Theological School Ceremony, 10 a.m.
Caspersen School of Graduate Studies Ceremony, 3 p.m.
Saturday, May 13
College of Liberal Arts Ceremony, 10 a.m.
2023 Commencement Speakers & Honorary Degree Recipients
Drew Theological School | Honorary Degree Recipient & Commencement Speaker Rev. Dr. Daisy L. Machado
Caspersen School of Graduate Studies | Commencement Speaker Dr. Liana Piehler G’01
• College of Liberal Arts | Honorary Degree Recipient & Commencement Speaker Camille A. Brown, as well as Bachelors Honorary Degree Recipient Harold Gary