- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Safety
- Health Services
- Campus Security
- Counseling Services
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Programming
- Office of the Chaplain & Religious Life
- Residence Life & Housing
- Residence Halls
- Meet the Staff
- ID Cards
- Quarantine/Isolation Housing Guidelines
- Community Advisors & House Assistants
- Move Out
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- International Student & Scholar Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Forms & Requests
- INTO Drew University
- Our Staff
- Student Engagement
- Student Activities
- Diversity Initiatives & Programs
- Clubs and Organizations
- Storage Cabinet Application
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Event Planning
- Club Events
- Student Leader Portal
- Responding to Current Events
- Ad-hoc Request Form
- Club Website Information
- Event Review Form
- Student Organization Policies
- Club Leader Position Information
- Path Instructions for Club Leaders
- Off-Campus Event Registration form
- Digital Signage in the Ehinger Center
- Club Email Access
- Well-being @ Drew
- Community Service
- The Ehinger Center
- Staff Contact
- Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Title IX Office
- File a Report
- Our Staff
- Local, State and National Resources
- Trans* Equality Policy Statement
- Campus Climate Survey Results
- Non-Discrimination of Students on the Basis of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Related Conditions
- Sexual and Relationship Violence and Prevention
ID CARDS ARE NOT ISSUED ON A WALK-IN BASIS! PLEASE READ ON TO LEARN OUR NEW PROCESS!
NEW / FIRST TIME STUDENTS: ID photos will not be taken on campus. All New Students should fill out the ID Request Form at their earliest convenience, but no later than one week prior to arrival on campus.
RETURNING STUDENTS: Any returning students that need replacement IDs, please fill out the ID Request form to acknowledge a non-refundable $25 replacement fee and schedule your time for pick up. Walk Ins are no longer allowed.
STAFF/FACULTY: Please fill out the ID Request form and you will be notified of your pick up time/place.
ALUMNI: Please complete this form to request an Alumni ID. University Advancement will be in touch with you when your ID is ready.
FAMILY IDS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request Family ID cards.
Your Drew Card performs many functions on campus. First and foremost it is a student or faculty/staff Identification Card which is issued to all members of the Drew community. These cards are required for use of the University Library and access to University buildings and facilities.
Your ID card also manages:
- Your meal plan (Undergrad Resident students and others who have chosen a plan). At the close of each semester, any remaining meals/points with your semester plan are forfeited.
- Your Additional Food Points Account – funds deposited into this account will be carried from semester to semester. You can use it in places like the Java City, C-Store, Ehinger Center (EC) Food Court.
- Your Drew Bookstore Account – funds deposited in this account will be carried from semester to semester. You can use it at the Bookstore, Copiers in the Library, and Health Services.
- Your Drew Library Card (your Drew ID must be presented in order check to out books)
- Your Drew Dollars – Students with money deposited in their bookstore account may now use their card at selected local merchants.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your Drew Card contains internal programming (smart chip inside). Punching a hole in the card, cutting any part of the card, or bending it will deactivate the card permanently. If your card is not giving you access to any facilities or Drew buildings that may be a programming issue and you will need to contact the Locksmith to fix. Student Accts. only makes and links the ID Cards to the individual.
Add money to your Bookstore or Extra Food Account(s) – You can now load your Drew Card electronically by logging in to your TreeHouse (your proxies can also log in to put money on your accounts). There is no fee for this service. On the Student Tab in the box titled “Dining Plans and Drew Card” click on the link for “View Drew Card Balances and Add Funds” taking you to TreeHouse Self Service. Click on “Add Funds to Drew Card” and it will take you to our payment Gateway (with your information already populated). All you have to do is add dollar values to one or both of your accounts, enter your payment information (you can use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, or a Checking or Savings Account ), and then verify and submit your transaction. Your funds will show on your Drew Card within a couple of minutes. Questions should be directed to the Student Accounts Office. Though we recommend adding funds through TreeHouse, you can also visit the Drew Campus Card Payment Gateway directly (without going through TreeHouse). Please note however, you will have to enter the student information yourself (you will need the 9 digit Drew ID and Student Name to begin the transaction).
If you lose, damage, or break your ID, you must submit an ID Request form to the Student Accounts Office immediately to obtain a replacement card (especially if it is lost so that it can be deactivated for security purposes). There will be no charge for the replacement of ID cards that are damaged due to normal wear and tear. This includes demagnetized, cracked, or completely faded cards. DO NOT THROW YOUR CARD AWAY. Students must bring the entire damaged card to the Student Activities Office in order to receive the replacement card for free. A $25 fee will apply to the replacement of a lost or stolen ID card. This fee will be assessed to your student account and can be paid through the Student Account Center in Treehouse.