Qisasna (Our Stories) Podcast Program
Join the Drew Qisasna Podcast Team
– Receive training in podcasting
– Discuss cultural and global issues with Yemeni students
– Produce one team podcast
Offered Fall & Spring Semesters
Limited number of spaces available.
Drew undergraduate student participants must be US citizens
for the Spring 2022 session
The goal of Qisasna is to engage American and Yemeni youth in cross-cultural dialogue and collaboratively producing international podcasts on critical issues of mutual concern.
Spring 2022 activities include
- Asynchronous training for students in podcasting.
- Team formation and initial facilitated exchanges – 2-3 team meetings, 1-2 hours each.
- Synchronous and asynchronous development of pilot podcasts – schedule determined by the Drew facilitator and CBL/DAS team members.
- Coaching by partner Kerning Cultures on podcast production and distribution.
- Release of Arabic and English language podcasts.
Questions? Contact Drew University facilitator: Hamza Radid (email@example.com)
Qisasna is supported by Stevens Initiative. AMIDEAST leads the program in partnership with the International Center for Religion & Diplomacy