Drew University Class of 2023 Outcomes: Gabriella Ramirez

Gabriella Ramirez C’23 is entering Columbia School of International and Public Affairs

May 2023 – The members of the Drew University College of Liberal Arts Class of 2023 are set to graduate and start their careers and continue their education in an array of disciplines, fields, and subjects.

We’ve talked with many C’23 students to see where they’re headed.

Gabriella Ramirez C’23 | Columbia School of International and Public Affairs

Major: Political Science

How did Drew prepare you for your next steps?
I really took advantage of the small classroom setting and building relationships with faculty and staff. I was able to build personal relationships with them beyond my political science degree and they were eager to hear about my goals and pointed me in the right direction to help me maximize my Drew experience as an academic and club leader. This was especially made possible through the Baldwin Honors and Civic Scholars programs.

What will you miss about Drew?
I will miss club life and student engagement. Throughout my undergraduate career, I developed three initiatives that were personal to me as a first gen college student and my Latina identity. This included the BIPOC Peer Mentoring Program, DrewFIRST, and the Textbook Lending Library. I was able to do this alongside a supportive community who all shared a vision to create a more just and equitable campus at Drew.

MORE FROM THE CLASS OF 2023