Where They’re Going: Candace Foltiny C’22

“I chose the Caspersen program since I am in the B-MAT program as an undergrad. I have loved my experience so far and it just made sense.”

May 2022 – We’re taking a look at where some of the Drew University College of Liberal Arts Class of 2022 is heading.

Candace Foltiny C’22

French and English double major, psychology minor

Civic Scholar, Baldwin Honors Scholar, treasurer of French Club (L’association francophone), member of Phi Beta Kappa (liberal arts and sciences), Sigma Tau Delta (English), Psi Chi (psychology), Pi Delta Phi (French), and Kappa Delta Pi (education) honors societies.

Where she’s going

Foltiny will join the Caspersen School of Graduate StudiesMAT program in the fall as part of the school’s Dual-Degree program.

Staying at Drew

In her own words

“My family, friends, classes, staff, and faculty allowed me to learn new parts of my identity and have instilled in me confidence, showing me that I am so much more capable than I believe.”

more on the class of 2022