Drew University Class of 2024 Outcomes: Tattyanna Morales-Vega C’24

Pursuing an MBA at Westminster University (London)

May 2024 – As Drew University’s 2024 Commencement nears, we’re taking a look at where some of our outstanding soon-to-be-grads are headed.

A business major, Tattyanna Morales-Vega C’24 is an EOS Scholar, an Action Scholar, and was involved in Student Government as the CFO in 2022, attorney general in 2021, and freshman senator in 2020. She was also a house assistant for La Casa Latina Theme House.

Where she’s headed:
Morales-Vega will attend Westminster University in London to pursue a combined Organizational Psychology and MBA program.

On her time at Drew:
I participated in the London Semester longTREC during the fall 2023 semester and fell in love with London and the culture and made a second family there. I really wanted to continue my education in London. My mentors Professor Reader [Baker Family Professor and Department Chair of Sociology], Monica Madera [Diversity Program Coordinator], and Joelle Falaise [Assistant Director of EOS] helped me with my application process. Joelle and my academic advisor, Professor Andrews [Associate Professor and Chair of Sociology], encouraged me to pursue the London Semester overall, so if it hadn’t been for them, I definitely wouldn’t be in this position!”