Drew University Class of 2024 Outcomes: Anna Marino C’24, G’25

Pursuing a 4+1 Data Science Dual-Degree at Drew’s Caspersen School of Graduate Studies

May 2024 – Drew University’s Class of 2024 has graduated, so we’re taking a look at where they’re headed.

Anna Marino C’24, G’25, a finance and economics double major with a minor in data science, has been an Action Scholar, a trip leader and the financial manager of Volunteer Without Borders and a member of the Omicron Delta Epsilon Economics Honor Society.

Where she’s headed:
Marino is continuing her higher education journey at Drew, taking advantage of Drew’s 4+1 Data Science Dual-Degree. She will earn her bachelor’s and Master of Science in Data Science (MS) degrees in only five years.

“Discovering my passion for data science was a natural progression during my studies in finance. The courses within the finance major were structured to incorporate data science tools. This sparked my curiosity, drove me to delve deeper into the field and fueled my interest in pursuing a master’s degree in data science.”

On her plans beyond Drew:
“After graduating from Drew, I aspire to pursue a career that incorporates my passion for data science. I envision myself in a role where I can apply my skills to problem-solving and while still learning.”