Where They’re Going: Melanie Haber C’22

“I am confident that my work with Drew University Admissions really helped me stand out as a candidate when applying for this job.”

May 2022 – We’re taking a look at where some of the Drew University College of Liberal Arts Class of 2022 is heading.

Melanie Haber C’22

International relations major, middle east studies and French double minor

Baldwin Honors scholar, Civic Scholar, Action Scholar mentor, Drew Admissions student event coordinator, orientation leader, president of Drew Improv Line (DIPS).

Where she’s going

Haber will work with Young Jewish Professionals as a development assistant at their New York City headquarters, supporting the organization’s fundraising efforts.

How she got here

“I am confident that my work with Drew University Admissions really helped me stand out as a candidate when applying for this job. Over the last three years, I worked in Admissions as the Student Event Coordinator, helping plan all of our open house admissions events and webinars. This experience gave me the transferable skills that I needed to fulfill the qualifications of this position. I would like to thank the entire Admissions team for teaching me how to be a leader and giving me the skills that I need to succeed.”

more from the class of 2022