Drew Family Ties: The Rosenthal Family

“I appreciate that I can discuss campus-related things with my mom and other family members and they know exactly what I’m talking about”

March 2023 – Ani Rosenthal C’25 was drawn to Drew University for two reasons.

First, Rosenthal’s passion for the arts led her to discover Drew’s Theatre Arts program.

“I chose to come to Drew because of the Theatre Arts program. I read in The Princeton Review that it was in the top 10 theatre programs in the country, so that was a major draw.”

Second, Rosenthal’s mother, Ali (Schmidl) Rosenthal C’94, P’25, graduated from Drew. As did her uncle, her godmother, and her godfather.

“I was already somewhat familiar with the campus, so that was an advantage as well,” she said.

“I appreciate that I can discuss campus-related things with my mom and other family members and they know exactly what I’m talking about. I also love hearing stories from the time they were here because I can usually identify the places and people involved in the stories, which makes them even more entertaining.”

THE LATEST AT DREW