Drew University Class of 2024 Outcomes: Julia Caldwell C’24

Pursuing a Masters in Cinema and Media Studies at the University of Chicago

May 2024 – Drew University’s Class of 2024 has graduated, so we’re taking a look at where they’re headed.

Julia Caldwell C’24 majored in English with a concentration in writing and communication and minored in theatre arts and film studies. She was also an Action Scholar, President of the Drew Performing Arts Accessibility Committee, Chair of the Student Health and Accessibility Committee for Student Government, a tour guide, and member of the Orientation Committee. She participated in the London Semester shortTREC and Volunteer Without Borders spring break trip to West Virginia. She is also part of the Alpha Psi Omega theater honors society and Pi Epsilon Pi and Sigma Tau Delta, the writing and English honors societies.

Where she’s headed: Caldwell will attend the University of Chicago and pursue a masters in cinema and media studies.

On her time at Drew: “”My teachers, Professors Jens Lloyd, Jeremy Blatter, and Shakti Jaisin wrote my letters of recommendation for graduate schools and gave me advice on which schools I should consider. My professors worked with me to make sure my applications reflected my academic achievements and all the opportunities I had at Drew. My classes and professors at Drew gave me the academic aptitude to write an excellent research paper when applying to grad schools.”