Drew University Class of 2024 Outcomes: Michelle Lombardi C’24

Pursuing a Masters in Organic Agriculture a the University of Hohenheim (Germany)

May 2024 – Drew University’s Class of 2024 has graduated, so we’re taking a look at where they’re headed.

Michelle Lombardi C’24 majored in environmental science and double minored in political science and dance. She was a member and captain of the Women’s Tennis Team and Drew Dance Team, and a Baldwin Honors Scholar.

Where she’s headed: Lombardi will attend the University of Hohenheim in Stuttgart, Germany, to pursue a Masters in Organic Agriculture.

On her time at Drew: “Working with Drew faculty has been incredibly inspiring for me, particularly with [Assistant] Professor Gaffar. Taking her classes really helped to shape my love of soil research and agroecology. Working with her and conducting research as part of my honors thesis was invaluable to my Drew experience! It taught me a great deal and allowed me to catch a practical glimpse into the professional world. I feel that Drew’s breadth of courses have shaped me into a well-rounded student, and my participation in Baldwin honors and athletics has taught me the importance of grit, integrity, and determination. I am extremely excited to spend my next chapter!”