Neuroscience is an outstanding background for diverse careers. Students who have majored and minored in neuroscience have…
continued their education
- Medical school (MD, DO, MD/PhD)
- PhD in Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Integrative Biology, etc.
- Masters in Biomedical Sciences, Teaching, Public Health, etc.
- Graduate training for Physician Assistant, Nursing, etc.
entered the workforce
- Conducting research in scientific laboratories.
- Coordinating support services for children and adults with disabilities.
- Writing promotional materials for a biotech company.
- Assisting with data collection in clinical research trials.
- Teaching yoga and health and wellness.
- Providing lab and administrative support at a college/university.
Check out the following links to see various career opportunities for neuroscience students.