• When the COVID-19 Crisis is over: During the Fall and Spring semesters, please contact us by phone, 973-408-3398 (Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm)
• Your RA or the Coordinator of Residential Engagement Director will work with Campus Security or Counseling to get you the help you need after hours.
If you have Drew's Student Health Insurance
You can call CareConnect and talk to a licensed mental health clinician any time, day or night, at 1-888-857-5462.
If you are having a psychiatric emergency and are off campus
• In Morris County, you can call Morristown Medical Center Crisis Intervention (973-540-0100)
• Call 911 or your local hospital's emergency room
Other crisis numbers include:
• National Text Helpline: Text "hi" to 741741
• 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Morristown Medical Center Crisis Intervention (973-540-0100)
• Morris Cares Sexual Assault Hotline (973-829-0587)
• Caring Contact : 908-232-2880 (7:00 am - 11:00 pm)
• National Transgender Support Line: (877) 565-8860, Eastern time: 11 a.m. to 5 a.m.