Tags:

Teresita Matos-Post T’14

Executive Director, Beth-El Farmworker Ministry

The vocational journey for Teresita Matos-Post was not always following a clear path. “My vocational journey is a mixture of an obstacle course combined with a train that make a lot of stops,” said Matos-Post. “I knew I had a lot in me to share, I just didn’t know the pathway.” As a newly-divorced single mom with two young girls, Matos-Post found and fell in love with the Methodist church. After volunteering at her congregation, Matos-Post found herself looking for more, leading her to find her path to seminary and enrolling at Drew as a Master of Divinity student. “If you don’t do it, who’s going to do it? Do it for those that can’t,” said Matos-Post of her decision to come to Drew. After a few twists and turns, Matos-Post has found her home as executive director of Beth-El Farmworker Ministry, a position that was presented to her by a contact at Drew.